Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Oy...@Sun.COM on 2005/11/16 16:07:17 UTC

Wrong placement of Derby Network Client in Derby Integration web page

In the table at

http://db.apache.org/derby/integrate/misc.html#Products+by+Type

Derby Network Client is listed under "ODBC Drivers", not under "JDBC
Drivers". Surely, this must be a mistake. I'll correct it (unless
someone yells :).

--
Oyvind Bakksjo
Trondheim, Norway

Re: Wrong placement of Derby Network Client in Derby Integration web page

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Oyvind.Bakksjo@Sun.COM wrote:
> In the table at
>
> http://db.apache.org/derby/integrate/misc.html#Products+by+Type
>
> Derby Network Client is listed under "ODBC Drivers", not under "JDBC
> Drivers". Surely, this must be a mistake. I'll correct it (unless
> someone yells :).

thanks for the catch, Oyvind!  go for it!

  -jean