Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Robert Dyas <rd...@adelphia.net> on 2001/01/05 03:17:01 UTC

untrusted server cert chain

Hi Everyone!

Does anyone know how to prevent JSSE from throwing a "untrusted server cert
chain" exception when the server's cert isn't from a trusted CA?

It would be really helpful to disable this for testing/development purposes,
but I have no idea how.

Any ideas?

SOAP over SSL

Posted by Robert Dyas <rd...@adelphia.net>.
Thanks a bunch! I followed your suggestion and everything works great!

Posted by Robert Dyas <rd...@adelphia.net>.

Re: untrusted server cert chain

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.