Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Jerry Lam <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/20 17:11:03 UTC

pyspark 1.5.0-SNAPSHOT is not supported

Hi Zeppelin users and developers,

Anyone encounters this problem? I built zeppelin myself with spark 1.5.0
snapshot. I got "pyspark 1.5.0-SNAPSHOT is not supported" when I tried to
use pyspark interpreter. Spark interpreter works fine though with 1.5.0.

Any idea?

Best Regards,

Jerry

Re: pyspark 1.5.0-SNAPSHOT is not supported

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Recently some change has been made on master branch including spark 1.5.0
support.

Please try it let me know if it works.

Thanks,
moon