Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Nathan Beyer <nd...@apache.org> on 2008/06/13 23:39:28 UTC

couple of issues with patches - can someone take a peek

I have a couple issues that I logged against Roller 4.0 and posted some
patches for. I was hoping someone could take a peek at them and give me some
feedback. Thanks.

https://issues.apache.org/roller/browse/ROL-1722
https://issues.apache.org/roller/browse/ROL-1726

-Nathan

Re: couple of issues with patches - can someone take a peek

Posted by Jason Rumney <ja...@f2s.com>.
Another couple of issues (one really, just the initial diagnosis was
wrong on the second) with a patch that seem to have been missed: 1633
and 1642. Atom and RSS comment feeds are currently invalid, but this may
have gone unnoticed because some feed readers seem to handle them OK.
1642 contains a patch (feed.patch).

Is submitting bugs to the issue tracker the recommended way to report
bugs in roller?  Bugs seem to go unnoticed unless someone brings it up here.

Re: couple of issues with patches - can someone take a peek

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 9:10 AM, Dave <sn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 5:39 PM, Nathan Beyer <nd...@apache.org> wrote:
>> I have a couple issues that I logged against Roller 4.0 and posted some
>> patches for. I was hoping someone could take a peek at them and give me some
>> feedback. Thanks.
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/roller/browse/ROL-1722
>> https://issues.apache.org/roller/browse/ROL-1726
>
> Thanks Nathan. I'll take a look at those this evening.

Didn't get to it last night. Had to work late on something else. I'll
try again this eve.

- Dave

Re: couple of issues with patches - can someone take a peek

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 2:40 PM, Nathan Beyer <nd...@apache.org> wrote:
> I noticed that OpenJPA is up to v1.1.0 now - maybe that addresses some of
> the issues you were seeing.
>
> If you have a patch or some simple instructions on dropping stuff in the
> project's folders that would be great.

I attached a patch of my work so far:
https://issues.apache.org/roller/browse/ROL-1556

- Dave

Re: couple of issues with patches - can someone take a peek

Posted by Nathan Beyer <nd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 5:39 PM, Nathan Beyer <nd...@apache.org> wrote:
> I have a couple issues that I logged against Roller 4.0 and posted some
> patches for. I was hoping someone could take a peek at them and give me some
> feedback. Thanks.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/roller/browse/ROL-1722
> https://issues.apache.org/roller/browse/ROL-1726

I applied both of these patches.