Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Olivier Royo <ro...@e-serve.ch> on 2004/03/16 09:58:26 UTC

starting

hi,
I tried to start with xmlbeans...but here are my following problems:

1- can't fully compile source code :
mainly :  import org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.jaxb.config.*   fails (which
lib do I need!?!)

2- can you teach me how to start !?! an example would be perfect!!!

3- I have also pb to compile with scomp......

thanks a lot!!

AW: starting

Posted by St...@gmx.de.
Hi Oliver!

I can't exactly figure out what you mean by 'what 'ant' is  supposed to
do???'
Do you know what ant is at all, or don't you understand what ant should make
with this particular build.xml?
Maybe you just encountered the same problem like me when I tried to build
XBeans. There must not be a space in the path where the XBean-sources lie.
For example if you have the source in "C:\my programing tools\XBean", the
build will fail according to my experiences.

Stefan

  _____

Posted by Olivier Royo <ro...@e-serve.ch>.

Re: starting