Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Neo <ne...@somd.net> on 2002/08/01 22:12:45 UTC

Mac OSx .folders & .files

I have a question about using a Mac OSx as a DAV client.

When a Mac OS 10 client uploads a file to the slide server, it creates 3 items in the slide file system.  A ".Trashes" folder on the root, a ".file" and finally the "file" itself.

My question is... how can I make the webdav servlet filter the ".items"  from the Microsoft Web Folder view?  Is there a hidden property flag I can set or some type of filtering I can configure?

Thanks,
neo

Re: Mac OSx .folders & .files

Posted by Christopher Lenz <cm...@gmx.de>.
Hi Neo,

Neo wrote:
> I have a question about using a Mac OSx as a DAV client.
>
> When a Mac OS 10 client uploads a file to the slide server, it creates 3 items in the slide file system.  A ".Trashes" folder on the root, a ".file" and finally the "file" itself.
>
> My question is... how can I make the webdav servlet filter the ".items"  from the Microsoft Web Folder view?  Is there a hidden property flag I can set or some type of filtering I can configure?

Not yet, but I guess a 'hide-dot-files' options would be a goodie :o)
You should file an enhancement request against bugzilla so it'll stay on
our monitor:

   http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla

--
Christopher Lenz