Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Ashish Thusoo <at...@facebook.com> on 2008/11/12 22:30:36 UTC

RE: [hive-users] Location of streaming scripts?

my bad.

Prasad is correct. We added this recently so if your branch is too old you will have to get the new code.

Ashish

From: <je...@orange-ftgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 12:09:21 -0800
To: <hi...@hadoop.apache.org>, <hi...@publists.facebook.com>

So far I was testing hive locally only and had no issues with keeping my streaming scripts in a local folder.

I am now using a multi machines cluster (the cloudera cluster), and I can't figure out where to put my scripts.
Should there be copied on every single node?