Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Benjamin Hindman <be...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/04 03:47:45 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 0.10.0-incubating (RC1)

I'd like to get a 0.10.0 release out. If you have a chance please check
over this email and try 'make check' on your machine (using the
distribution from the links below). Much thanks!

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Mesos
(incubating) version 0.10.0. This is the first release candidate.

The candidate for Mesos 0.10.0-incubating release is available at:

http://people.apache.org/~benh/mesos-0.10.0-incubating-RC1/mesos-0.10.0-incubating.tar.gz

The tag to be voted on:
  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/mesos/tags/release
-0.10.0-incubating-RC1

The MD5 checksum of the tarball can be found at:

http://people.apache.org/~benh/mesos-0.10.0-incubating-RC1/mesos-0.10.0-incubating.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the tarball can be found at:

http://people.apache.org/~benh/mesos-0.10.0-incubating-RC1/mesos-0.10.0-incubating.tar.gz.as

Mesos' KEYS file, containing the PGP keys used to sign the release:
  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/mesos/dist/KEYS

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Mesos 0.10.0-incubating!

The vote is open until Wednesday November 7 at 11:59 pm and passes if a
majority of at least 3 +1 IPMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Mesos 0.10.0-incubating

To learn more about Apache Mesos, please see
http://incubator.apache.org/mesos.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 0.10.0-incubating (RC1)

Posted by Ali Ghodsi <al...@cs.berkeley.edu>.
+1, compiled and ran tests.

--Ali

Posted by Matei Zaharia <ma...@eecs.berkeley.edu>.