Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Markus Eberle <ma...@tngtech.com> on 2005/02/02 11:01:04 UTC

Reset pages

Hi,

Is it possible to reset the pages without using 'forget'?

The problem is, that it seems that is not possible to forget the current page.
We have the situation that we want to call the same page (with persitent
properties (eg. contrib:table)), but want to reset all properties during the
call.
But it seems that there is no way except resetting every component manually.

Cheers,
 Markus

Exception during post-request cleanup

Posted by Derek Brown <ze...@yahoo.com>.
Hello,

I have a table component with a directlink for
deleting users. The DirectLink uses a parameter, the
id of the user. The parameters get set, the delete
occurs, but sometimes and always on the second delete,
I get an EOFException. What could be causing this, I
have only one property defined in jwc, none in java
class so I dont think its a cleanup issue.

This seems to be the cause:

2005-02-03 22:46:40,039 WARN
[org.apache.tapestry.engine.AbstractEngine] -
<Exception during post-request cleanup.>

Thanks

Re: Reset pages

Posted by RR <se...@gmail.com>.
I ended up placing all of the properties that need to be set to null
in a public function, resetPage(). Then that function is called in the
detach() and can also be invoked from another component
(cycle.getPage() and casting--could use reflection too). For the time
being, all of the pages have this function and when we need to reset
the lot of them, we just iterate through them executing that
resetPage().

Re: Reset pages

Posted by Markus Eberle <ma...@tngtech.com>.

Re: Reset pages

Posted by Bryan Lewis <br...@maine.rr.com>.

Validating Tapestry HTML files properly [auf Viren geprueft]

Posted by Jonathan O'Connor <Jo...@xcom.de>.
Folks,
I recently got a copy of Dreamweaver. I thought I'd see what it thought of
my Tapestry HTML files. Of course, it complained about all those jwcid
attributes.

But just today, I read an article "Validating a Custom DTD":
http://www.alistapart.com/articles/customdtd/
This is just the trick I need so I can validate my Tapestry HTML files.

The same DTD should also allow me to use XML Buddy as my HTML editor of
choice in Eclipse.
I'll post my modified DTD when I have it ready.
Ciao,
Jonathan O'Connor
XCOM Dublin

*** Aktuelle Veranstaltungen der XCOM AG ***

XCOM laedt ein zur IBM Workplace Roadshow in Frankfurt (16.02.2005), Duesseldorf (23.02.2005) und Berlin (02.03.2005)
Anmeldung und Information unter http://lotus.xcom.de/events

Workshop-Reihe "Mobilisierung von Lotus Notes Applikationen"  in Frankfurt (17.02.2005), Duesseldorf (24.02.2005) und Berlin (05.03.2005)
Anmeldung und Information unter http://lotus.xcom.de/events

*** XCOM AG Legal Disclaimer ***

Diese E-Mail einschliesslich ihrer Anhaenge ist vertraulich und ist allein fur den Gebrauch durch den vorgesehenen Empfaenger bestimmt. Dritten ist das Lesen, Verteilen oder Weiterleiten dieser E-Mail untersagt. Wir bitten, eine fehlgeleitete E-Mail unverzueglich vollstaendig zu loeschen und uns eine Nachricht zukommen zu lassen.

This email may contain material that is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.