Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/10 16:27:08 UTC

[vote] Release Tapestry 4.1.3

There have been lots of bug fixes / various improvements and I was
thinking it would be nice to go ahead and release it.   It also helps
that the product I've been working on it with is going in to beta
release next week and would like to be on a non-moving target.

The memory issue surrounding compilation has been resolved (as far as
I know),  so I'll be doing a dual release of OGNL 2.7.1 with Tapestry
as well.

Jesse Kuhnert: +1 (binding)

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer

Re: [vote] Release Tapestry 4.1.3

Posted by Andrea Chiumenti <ki...@gmail.com>.
Andrea Chiumenti +1 (non-binding)

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.
Kevin Menard: +1 (non-binding)

Posted by David Solis <ds...@gmail.com>.
David Solis: +1

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Not tied to Tap4.1.3 release I guess, but since you mentioned OGNL, there's
a few open bug against 2.7.1-SNAPSHOT that I and others have opened, any
chance some of them would get fixed before 2.7.1 release?

Kalle

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Yeah it's all ready now.   All that is left to do is update
tapestry.apache.org.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ma...@bmw.ch.

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ben Dotte <be...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ben Dotte <be...@gmail.com>.
Ben Dotte: +1 (binding)

Posted by Paul Ferraro <pm...@columbia.edu>.
Paul Ferraro: +1 (binding)

Posted by Martino Piccinato <ma...@gmail.com>.
Cool :-)
Martino Piccinato: +1

Re: [vote] Release Tapestry 4.1.3

Posted by #Cyrille37# <cy...@gmail.com>.

Cyrille (cyrille37@gmail.com) : +1

Re: [vote] Release Tapestry 4.1.3

Posted by Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com>.
Davor Hrg +1 (non-binding)

Posted by D&J Gredler <dj...@gmail.com>.
Daniel Gredler: +1 (binding)

On 9/10/07, Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There have been lots of bug fixes / various improvements and I was
> thinking it would be nice to go ahead and release it.   It also helps
> that the product I've been working on it with is going in to beta
> release next week and would like to be on a non-moving target.
>
> The memory issue surrounding compilation has been resolved (as far as
> I know),  so I'll be doing a dual release of OGNL 2.7.1 with Tapestry
> as well.
>
> Jesse Kuhnert: +1 (binding)
>
> --
> Jesse Kuhnert
> Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer

Daniel Gredler
http://daniel.gredler.net/

RE: [vote] Release Tapestry 4.1.3

Posted by Ma...@bmw.ch.
Ok, it's fine on my work machine (DOS).

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martino Piccinato <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ok, it's a really minor thing but as I provided a complete patch
(including xdoc), I was wondering if this could make it:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-1729

so that won't have to extend the existing Dialog class :-)

RE: [vote] Release Tapestry 4.1.3

Posted by Ma...@bmw.ch.
Cool, we're entering integration testing these days, so this comes in
very handy.

Marcus Schulte: +1 (binding)

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On 9/10/07, Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There have been lots of bug fixes / various improvements and I was
> thinking it would be nice to go ahead and release it.   It also helps
> that the product I've been working on it with is going in to beta
> release next week and would like to be on a non-moving target.

Massimo Lusetti: +1 (non-binding)

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: [vote] Release Tapestry 4.1.3

Posted by andyhot <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
Andreas Andreou: +1
fyi, there are several minor 'things' to contribute from my part but I
guess there's always
4.1.4 if I don't get the time

--
Andreas Andreou - andyhot@apache.org - http://andyhot.di.uoa.gr