Posted to user@struts.apache.org by webdev2 <vk...@yahoo.com> on 2008/07/07 07:21:18 UTC

how to access new javascript struts2 templates/xhtml/validation.js

Validation.js is available in the struts core jar file.   There was a fix in
Aug 2007 that I would like to have working.   I have the download, and I
think I have found the patch too.  Now how do I apply the update so that my
project uses the fix, and not the file currently in the core jar?   Thanks.

Re: how to access new javascript struts2 templates/xhtml/validation.js

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
few options:

* you can replace the js file inside struts-core jar(quick and dirty)
* write a filter that checks the request URL and writes your version
of the file.
* overwrite the template that imports that file, and make it import
your own file (best option IMO)

musachy