Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Ray Williams Robinson Valiente <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/16 15:31:25 UTC

Porting Axis2 from commons.httpclient 3.1 to new 4.3.x API...

Hi there:

I'm trying to port an Axis2 based class which is currently
using commons.httpclient 3.1, to new to new 4.3.x API. Is this safe? I
mean, is new API HttpClient object suitable for this?

This is a section of my code:

                configurationContext =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(null,
null);

configurationContext.setProperty(HTTPConstants.AUTO_RELEASE_CONNECTION,
true);

configurationContext.setProperty(HTTPConstants.REUSE_HTTP_CLIENT, true);

configurationContext.setProperty(HTTPConstants.CACHED_HTTP_CLIENT,
*httpClient*);

Can I just set a new API object where bold httpClient is ?

--
*Ray Williams Robinson Valiente*
* <http://www.antica.cl/>*

*mail & skype: rrobinson@antica.cl <rr...@antica.cl>,