Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jonas Ekstedt <ek...@ibg.uu.se> on 2003/05/24 18:20:41 UTC

Do stuff when session times out

Hi

Is it possible to tell a session to perform actions when the it times
out? I found something on the dev-list:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=104974994323339&w=2

that is exactly what I want to do but I didn't quite understand what the
outcome of the discussion was.

My problem is the following. I'm writing a SingleThreaded avalon
component that is based on the XMLForm Form class. The form-component is
looked up at the beginning of my flowscript function and released at the
end. The problem is if the user wanders away from my flowscript
somewhere in between as the form-component won't be released.

What I want to do is to provide a function to the session that releases
the form-component when it times out.

// Jonas