Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Nikolaos Athanasis <at...@ics.forth.gr> on 2003/10/06 21:06:16 UTC

XSLPortlet problem?

Hello,

I am working with jetspeed 1.3 and i try to add a XSL portlet in my
application, but i cannot understand why it does not work.

I just add the following in my demo-portlets.xreg file:

<portlet-entry name="XSLTDemo" hidden="false" type="ref" parent="XSL"
application="false">
            <title>XSLT Demo</title>
            <description>Example of using XSLT Portlet</description>
        <url>/xml/result3.xml</url>
        <media-type ref="html"/>
        <parameter name="stylesheet.text/html"
value="/xsl/recursive_stylesheet.xsl" hidden="false"/>
        <category>xslt</category>
    </portlet-entry>

But, after installing, i cant see any entry in the customizer.

Please, does anyone have an idea what could be wrong?

Do i have to change anything else?

I really thank you in advance!

Nikos.