Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by "David G. Simmons" <sa...@mac.com> on 2016/06/09 15:05:47 UTC

Cortex M0 ?

Is there an existing mynewt configuration for a cortex m0? I’m working on a bsp for the STM32091C-EVAL board, and it would be helpful to have the linker script, etc. if it’s already done. I think I have the rest of the board support figured out … Turns out STM has a nice little tool called STM32CubeMX that you can configure the MCU pins with, and it then writes out the correct configuration/header/src files for you. At least in theory …

Thanks!
dg
--
David G. Simmons
(919) 534-5099

There are only 2 hard things in computer science: Cache invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors.

Re: Cortex M0 ?

Posted by "paul@wrada.com" <pa...@wrada.com>.
David,

There is an M0 implementation for Arduino Zero Its’ located in a separate repo .

https://github.com/runtimeinc/mynewt_arduino_zero

You can add this to your project.yml file as per instructions  http://mynewt.apache.org/os/tutorials/arduino_zero/  to get the directories in your project.

repository.mynewt_arduino_zero:
    type: github