Posted to dev@unomi.apache.org by Alex Rodriguez <ar...@enonic.com> on 2016/10/26 07:20:38 UTC

Error building branch UNOMI-28-ES-2-X-UPGRADE

Hi

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask. But I'm getting an error
building the UNOMI-28-ES-2-X-UPGRADE branch.
It seems like it cannot find artifact com.twitter:util-core:jar, a
dependency in unomi-persistence-elasticsearch.

Anyone else having this problem? Is this an issue with my maven setup or
something missing in the pom?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project
unomi-persistence-elasticsearch-core: Could not resolve dependencies for
project
org.apache.unomi:unomi-persistence-elasticsearch-core:bundle:1.1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT:
Failure to find com.twitter:util-core:jar:4.0.0 in
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/m2-repo/ was cached in the local
repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of
smx.m2 has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

--
Regards

Alex Rodriguez
Enonic - https://enonic.com

Re: Error building branch UNOMI-28-ES-2-X-UPGRADE

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.
Hello Alex,

Yes this is a fine place to ask this. Sorry for the delay I was on holiday until now.

Let me check this problem, I did run into it while working on the branch, but wasn’t having it locally anymore.

cheers,
  Serge…

Posted by Alex Rodriguez <ar...@enonic.com>.
Hi Serge,