Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Feng Jin <ji...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/14 02:35:24 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-295: Support lazy initialization of catalogs and persistence of catalog configurations

Hi everyone

Thanks for all the feedback about the FLIP-295: Support lazy initialization
of catalogs and persistence of catalog configurations[1].
[2] is the discussion thread.

I'd like to start a vote for it. The vote will be open for at least 72
hours(excluding weekends,until June 19, 10:00AM GMT) unless there is an
objection or an insufficient number of votes.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-295%3A+Support+lazy+initialization+of+catalogs+and+persistence+of+catalog+configurations
[2]https://lists.apache.org/thread/dcwgv0gmngqt40fl3694km53pykocn5s

Best,
Feng

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-295: Support lazy initialization of catalogs and persistence of catalog configurations

Posted by Jing Ge <ji...@ververica.com.INVALID>.
+1 (binding)

Best Regards,
Jing