Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Marshall, Peter, Sun Consultant" <Pe...@gb.vodafone.co.uk> on 2005/12/14 15:23:57 UTC

Eclipse TPTP, UML2TP and JMeter

Hi,
  I was wondering if any work was going on on integrating or connecting JMeter to the Eclipse TPTP framework (Hyades) and/or
making JMeters data sets and control definitions consistent with the UML2 TP profile?

  Any info grealy appreciated.

Pete Marshall.

Re: Eclipse TPTP, UML2TP and JMeter

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
I've thought about it, but no one has done any work towards that.

peter