Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Sarah Todds <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2014/03/25 16:31:20 UTC

problem seeing classes in jar inside application war

I am new to TomEE. I have a simple war file that uses derby. I packaged derby
jar inside my war.
But when I deploy it, for some reason, it is complaining about not finding
the classes in derby jar.
Either I have to copy the derby to $CATALINA_HOME/lib dir or modify
system.properties file to include the line "openejb.classloader.forced-load
= org.apache.derby" to make it working. Why can't it see the jars inside my
war file? What am I missing? Must be something simple.

Re: problem seeing classes in jar inside application war

Posted by Sarah Todds <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks a lot. It solved the problem.

Re: problem seeing classes in jar inside application war

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/openejb/apache-tomee/1.6.1-SNAPSHOT/last
digit should be the bigger

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
so maybe check the daily build to see if it is still here, i know we
were excluding derby at a moment from webapps by default
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau