Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Nikola Knežević <la...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/03 22:36:45 UTC

Re: Implementing MultipartUploadStrategy

On Jul 29, 2013, at 13:46 , Nikola Knezevic <la...@gmail.com> wrote:

> a small project (written by Marcus Brandenburger) that shows the
> problem is available here:
> <https://gist.github.com/anonymous/c139fae4b9065c703fa5>
>
> I modified it a little bit, to include the complete structure that our code has.
>

> On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 4:34 PM, Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org> wrote:
>>

>> Could you create a Gist or Pastie of the section where you're creating the
>> context and supplying the modules (if any) to be bound..?

Hi guys,

did anyone tried the project I send? Can anyone tell me whether the approach we took is good or not?

Thanks,
Nikola

Re: Implementing MultipartUploadStrategy

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.
> did anyone tried the project I send? Can anyone tell me whether the
> approach we took is good or not?

Just a quick heads-up that it might take a little bit to get a
response since we're in the middle of the 1.6.2-incubating release
right now... ;-)

ap

Re: Implementing MultipartUploadStrategy

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.
> that actually works (although it didn't before). But we started going
> from the simple example I posted back to our original code, ironed
> everything out, and it works nicely.

Glad to hear!

ap

Re: Implementing MultipartUploadStrategy

Posted by Nikola Knezevic <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrew,

that actually works (although it didn't before). But we started going
from the simple example I posted back to our original code, ironed
everything out, and it works nicely.

Thanks a bunch!
Nikola

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.