Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/20 11:29:41 UTC

Re: Help with Declarative Services and ExceptionMapper

Hi

When using Declarative Services,  you may need to specify the names like
this :

<property name="org.apache.cxf.rs.provider">
   com.MyExceptionClassPath.TestExceptionMapper
</property>

or

<property name="org.apache.cxf.rs.provider">
   com.MyExceptionClassPath.TestExceptionMapper
   com.MyExceptionClassPath.TestExceptionMapper2
</property>

Let me know please if it helps

cheers, Sergey