Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Matt Diez <ma...@vedalabs.com> on 2000/10/17 22:49:10 UTC

SOAP on WebSphere

I know this is probably a FAQ, but where can I find a good howto on Apache
SOAP installation under WebSphere 3.5?

This one http://www.workspot.net/~zombie/soap/ seems terribly out of date.

Matthew D. Diez

Re: SOAP on WebSphere

Posted by Cory Isaacson <ci...@capita2.com>.
SOAP on WebSphereMatt,

There isn't much else, but if you have specific questions I can probably answer them as I have it running on 3.02.

Cory

Re: SOAP on WebSphere

Posted by Cory Isaacson <ci...@capita2.com>.
SOAP on WebSphereMatt,