Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Kevin Kress <Ke...@oracle.com> on 2000/08/29 18:18:20 UTC

repost: [BUG] javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.java

I apologize if this was answered yesterday, but with the archives down I
was not able to check to see if it was answered before I was added to
the list.

I posted yesterday about DocumentBuild.parse(java.io.File) having a
bug.  Specifically it uses File.getName() to determine the name of a
File object instead of something that would return the full path to the
file (example: file.getAbsolutePath()) to the constructor of the
InputSource.  I realize this is a fairly minimal bug and has an easy
workaround (parse(String) Vs. parse(File)).

Sorry if this is a repeat.

Kevin