Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Janesh Vasudeva <jv...@asapsolutions.com> on 2001/07/09 08:02:28 UTC

VB 6.0 with soap

Hi

i am attaching new file in which i have passed parameters to server. It's connecting to url , but is not able to call method of Soap Server, and output is same

Result :

I have checked that it is able to call server as url , servlet is invoked over there , but method is not called since it's not printing it on the server

Pls let me know what to do, may be i am passing parameters in correct way , or method call is not correct.
My urn is engine , method name is concat which takes parameters as string.

Thanks

Janesh Kumar Vasudeva
ASAP Sols Pvt Ltd
B-3 Sector -4 Noida