Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@irian.at> on 2007/11/09 13:00:18 UTC

[OFFTOPIC] Hackathon

Hi all,

we'll do a MyFaces Hackathon in Vienna - from December 14th to 16th.

It will be hosted in our company office, Kuefsteingasse 17-19
A-1140 Wien, and we'll have free drinks (including beer) and pizza for
everyone who wants to drop by and help out.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: [OFFTOPIC] Hackathon

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I arrive around 11 am at the airport.
@Thomas: any news on the football tickets ?

-M

On Nov 9, 2007 1:00 PM, Martin Marinschek <ma...@irian.at> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> we'll do a MyFaces Hackathon in Vienna - from December 14th to 16th.
>
> It will be hosted in our company office, Kuefsteingasse 17-19
> A-1140 Wien, and we'll have free drinks (including beer) and pizza for
> everyone who wants to drop by and help out.
>
> regards,
>
> Martin
>
> --
>
> http://www.irian.at
>
> Your JSF powerhouse -
> JSF Consulting, Development and
> Courses in English and German

Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [OFFTOPIC] Hackathon

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ok, so then: we'll also have an online hackathon at this date.

Anybody interested to join in via the Net? I'm not sure about ordering
pizza and drinks, however ;)

regards,

Martin

RE: [OFFTOPIC] Hackathon

Posted by "Kito D. Mann" <km...@virtua.com>.
Martin,

Re: [OFFTOPIC] Hackathon

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I am not saying I vote -1 :)

Yes, a official vote might be good, but I'd like to see a "final"
Shale 1.1.0 / Shale 1.0.5 release,
before we integrate its trunk (which is the 1.1.x line)

-M

RE: [OFFTOPIC] Hackathon

Posted by "Kito D. Mann" <km...@virtua.com>.

Re: [OFFTOPIC] Hackathon

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
good question...

RE: [OFFTOPIC] Hackathon

Posted by "Kito D. Mann" <km...@virtua.com>.

Re: [OFFTOPIC] Hackathon

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

ppr and secondaryIds/messages [was: Re: [OFFTOPIC] Hackathon]

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi!
>> And, well, Apple-Juice for me please, I do not drink any alcohol ......
>>

> ...since...?
>
> Any bad experiences you have made recently? :)

Hmmm .... can't remember ;-)

> Yes, a wiki page for collecting the todos sounds like a good idea.
> If you mean the message stuff for ppr, this is also on my list for
> enhancing ppr.

Yep! I generalized (I think) my idea further.
I thought about something like "secondaryIds", which means: If this PPR
is going to be re-fetched, also re-fetch all components (outside of this
PPR) with the given Id(s).
Luckily this will point to a message component, but any other component
will make it too.

Ciao,
Mario

Re: [OFFTOPIC] Hackathon