Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Ɓukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org> on 2012/08/15 14:18:44 UTC

[Result][Vote][WebConsole] Camel / CXF / ServiceMix modules

Vote was open since Friday afternoon so I believe most of interested parties got chance to express. The results are following:

Should WebConsole be early released:
+1: Yes we should release alpha immediately
0: We should clean up code shortly and release
-1: Wait untill getting stable codebase

[+1] jbonofre, anierbeck, cmoulliard, jgoodyear, pieber
[0] cschneider

Should Camel / CXF / ServiceMix modules be announced to other communities:
+1: Yes, we need to look for interested parties
-1: No, we don't need them now, remove it

[+1] anierbeck, cmoulliard, jgoodyear, cschneider
[0] jbonofre, pieber

As initiator of vote I won't take vote. From your feedback I see that you would like to see release soon and you would like notify other communities about it soon or right after release (jbonofre, pieber).

Best regards,
Lukasz