Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Michael Courcy <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/04 15:48:45 UTC

typo in the documentation

Hi

I think there's a small typo in the documentation in

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-ioc/service.html

In the section : Injecting dependencies

For example, let's say the Indexer needs a JobScheduler to control when
it executes, and a FileSystem to access files and store indexes.

  public static Indexer build(JobScheduler scheduler, FileSystem fileSystem)
  {
    IndexerImpl indexer = new IndexerImpl(fileSystem);

    scheduler.scheduleDailyJob(indexer);

    return indexer;
  }

Here we've annotated the parameters of the service builder method to
identify what service to inject for that parameter.

But there's no anotation at all so I think the author meant

  public static Indexer build(@InjectService JobScheduler scheduler, @InjectService FileSystem fileSystem)
  {
    IndexerImpl indexer = new IndexerImpl(fileSystem);

    scheduler.scheduleDailyJob(indexer);

    return indexer;
  }

Here we've annotated the parameters of the service builder method to
identify what service to inject for that parameter.

Michael.

/ /