Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by snibbets <ms...@au1.ibm.com> on 2012/10/03 08:31:30 UTC

Segmentation fault when transforming document with Xalan

I'm getting a segmentation fault when I attempt to transform using Xalan.
Please see this link for details:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12702233/segmentation-fault-when-transforming-document-with-xalan

Thanks

Re: Segmentation fault when transforming document with Xalan

Posted by sh...@e-z.net.

> I'm getting a segmentation fault when I attempt to transform using Xalan.
> Please see this link for details:
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12702233/segmentation-fault-when-transforming-document-with-xalan
>
> Thanks

The version being referenced is (old) Xalan-C version 1.6.

The xmlDoc appears not to be initialized.

The last stable Xalan-C release is version 1.10.

The coming Xalan-C release is version 1.11 (still in Subversion Trunk)

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway
Xalan Documentation Project