Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Rafael Pereira Nunes <ra...@metodista.br> on 2008/06/02 15:00:32 UTC

CXF REST inside Tomcat

Hi,
Is there some way to run REST issues of CXF with my web container
without that Spring stuffs(xml, configurations, etc)?
I wouldn't like to run the Web Server with the JAXRSServerFactoryBean.

Thanks,

Rafael

RE: CXF REST inside Tomcat

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@iona.com>.
Hi,

Are you thinking of just relying on the servlet configuration in a web.xml ?
Perhaps you may want to try Jersey's Servlet, and perhaps other JAX-RS impls
can offer something in this regard...

Cheers, Sergey

Is there some way to run REST issues of CXF with my web container
without that Spring stuffs(xml, configurations, etc)?
I wouldn't like to run the Web Server with the JAXRSServerFactoryBean.

Thanks,

Rafael

Registered Number: 171387