Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Nilanjan <ni...@sg.ibm.com> on 2012/04/09 09:26:54 UTC

looking for a sample Java app that consumes a annotator

Hi,

I am just getting started with UIMA.  I am only interested in consuming a
annotator or pear.  Is there a sample app or part of it which does that.  I see
the C++ sample has a clear app which uses an annotator.  I can't seem to figure
out the Java equivalent.

Thanks,
- Nilanjan

C++
The UIMACPP package includes several sample UIMA C++ annotators and a sample C++
application that instantiates and uses a C++ annotator.

Re: looking for a sample Java app that consumes a annotator

Posted by Anuj Kumar <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nilanjan,

You can take a look at Simple Server implementation-
http://uima.apache.org/sandbox.html#simple-server
and the result extractor that prepares the result-
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/addons/trunk/SimpleServer/src/main/java/org/apache/uima/simpleserver/ResultExtractor.java

Regards,
Anuj