Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Robert Nicholson <ro...@elastica.com> on 2003/11/19 02:58:26 UTC

Tapestry and Eclipse

Can anybody tell me why when I try to check out jakarta-tapestry it
doesn't provide me with the option to check it out as a new project via
the new project wizard in Eclipse?

This is the only project I've seen that does not provide that option in
Eclipse.

Re: Tapestry and Eclipse

Posted by Robert Nicholson <ro...@elastica.com>.
Turns out my problem is because there's already a .project file in the
cvs repository.

Is that meant to be public? ie. not in .cvsignore