Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by John Gentilin <ge...@eyecatching.com> on 2004/08/18 20:38:45 UTC

Help, Identifying a DTM from the DTMNodeIterator

The SQL extension returns a DTM as part of a query, but the object that is
assigned to the XSL variable is a DTMNodeIterator. Recently we were trying
to close a bug where we want to be able to close the connection associated with
an SQL document. The problem we are having, is trying to identify the original
DTM object that was produced. We tried to get the DTMIterator from the DTMNodeIterator
then finding the DTM from the current node (see previous thread Re: SQL Extension, how to close just one query?)
but the current node is always -1 which causes getDTM to fail with an NPE.

Any ideas ??

Regards
John G