Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2004/07/12 03:43:28 UTC

More methods to be deprecated in o.a.c.util.IOUtils.java

Hi:

I missed this methods to be deprecated:

1-public static void serializeString(File file, String string);
* Only used once in
o.a.c.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl from the XSP
block.
2-public static void serializeString(File file, String string, String
encoding);
* Only used by the above deprecate candidate method.

I think the second method can be integrated in the first and moved to the
o.a.c.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl as a
privatemethod.

3-public static void serializeObject(File file, Object object)
4-public static Object deserializeObject(File file);

WDYT?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

RE: More methods to be deprecated in o.a.c.util.IOUtils.java

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
+1 (deprecate in 2.2, remove in 2.3)

Carsten