Posted to users@flex.apache.org by "pkumar.flex" <pr...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/04 04:46:54 UTC

FlexJS: How to build ASDoc for FlexJS

Hi,
I am not getting flexJS code hint under FlashBuilder4.6. So how can i build
AsDoc for FlexJS?

Re: FlexJS: How to build ASDoc for FlexJS

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 11/3/15, 7:46 PM, "pkumar.flex" <pr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>I am not getting flexJS code hint under FlashBuilder4.6. So how can i
>build
>AsDoc for FlexJS?

Get the repo and run 'ant asdoc’.  That said, we are hoping to finalize a
release in the next few days and will post an updated asdoc so you don’t
have to build it yourself.  If you are following the dev@ list, you can
help us test the release and examine the asdoc before it gets posted.

-Alex

Re: FlexJS: How to build ASDoc for FlexJS

Posted by "pkumar.flex" <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for Update Alex, I am much excited about next FlexJS version.

@ Deepak,

I can configure FlexJs under FB4.6, also able to create new FlexJs project
but there is no code intelligence available,so just playing around examples.
I follow same steps that mentioned in link. If you are facing any issue on
any steps, please let me know, hope i can give your more idea.

Re: FlexJS: How to build ASDoc for FlexJS

Posted by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi Prashant,
Were you able to set up FlexJS in Flash Builder 4.6? If yes, can you kindly
share the steps you followed to make it work?
I had tried to set it up, but I was not able to create any project. FB used
to hang.

I had tried this a while ago:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Using+FlexJS+with+Adobe+Flash+Builder

But that works only in 4.7.