Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Lucio Crusca <lu...@sulweb.org> on 2014/10/05 23:25:09 UTC

Atom newsfeed link

Hello,

I've followed this guide to create a Atom feed link with Wicket and Rome:

http://wicket.apache.org/guide/guide/resources.html

at paragraph 15.9 "Custom resources".

However when I use the link to the newsfeed in google feedburner
http://feedburner.google.com, it does not recognize it and even web browsers,
when opening the feed link, are actually redirected to the page containing the
link, thus receiving HTML code, instead of the XML feed.

How do I create a bookmarkable link to the custom resource itself instead of
the page containing it?

Here is the feed link:

http://goo.gl/we1CG7

And my java code is just a copy&paste of the tutorial linked above.

Any help appreciated, thanks in advance.

Re: Atom newsfeed link

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Have you tried mounting your resource? (next paragraph 15.10)