Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Mostafa Alaa Mohamed <mo...@etisalat.ae> on 2016/09/27 07:52:31 UTC

DataFrame Rejection Directory

Hi All,
I have dataframe contains some data and I need to insert it into hive table. My questions

1- Where will spark save the rejected rows from the insertion statements?
2- Can spark failed if some rows rejected?
3- How can I specify the rejection directory?

Regards,

The content of this email together with any attachments, statements and opinions expressed herein contains information that is private and confidential are intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not the addressee of this email you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this message in error please notify postmaster@etisalat.ae by email immediately and delete the message without making any copies.