Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Prabhu Palanisamy <pr...@springml.com> on 2015/07/01 05:30:04 UTC

interpreter for Salesforce API

Hi, I recently tried the Zeppelin for Spark and really like the
functionality. Also based on the documentation looks like we can build
interpreters and use the UI for any backend.

I'd very interested to plugin Salesforce API. Please let me know if anyone
interested to build the interpreter. I can provide the details on the usage
on API and methods that need to be invoked. I'm even willing to consider a
paid engagement if anyone wants to build the interpreter.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Prabhu

Re: interpreter for Salesforce API

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Thanks for asking the question.

If you can share little bit more about what you trying to achieve, i'll be
helpful for people who interested.

Thanks,
moon