Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Chan, Charles" <Ch...@CIBC.ca> on 2003/01/13 15:18:35 UTC

touchstone-goal-B fails (build breaks)

I just got CVS HEAD (9:00am EST Jan 13, 2003)

touchstone-goal-B uses Unix path separator ":". This breaks the build on
Windows which uses ";" as its separator. I tried to report this as a new
issue (at jira.werken.com) but I cannot query it back after I have submitted
it...

Thanks
Charles

Re: touchstone-goal-B fails (build breaks)

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Mon, 2003-01-13 at 09:18, Chan, Charles wrote:
> I just got CVS HEAD (9:00am EST Jan 13, 2003)
>
> touchstone-goal-B uses Unix path separator ":". This breaks the build on
> Windows which uses ";" as its separator. I tried to report this as a new
> issue (at jira.werken.com) but I cannot query it back after I have submitted
> it...

It's not the touchstone-goal-B it's the test-addPath goal. Fixing now.

> Thanks
> Charles

jvz.

Jason van Zyl