Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Amali Praveena Soban Kumar <sa...@yahoo.com.au> on 2014/07/04 04:45:07 UTC

available to help test AOO4.1.1

hi Yuzhen,
My Test Link ID: amaliOO
Platform : Ubuntu Linux 64 bit
BugZilla Id: samalipraveena@yahoo.com.au
Please add me to qa-team group in bugzilla.
I'm a new volunteer. Can you assign me with some test cases, please?
Thanks,
Amali.

Re: available to help test AOO4.1.1

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Amali,

Please run test cases(marked with automated)manually, we don't run
automation in this cycle for AOO 4.1.1.
I see that you have completed almost all assigned test cases. you may
already got it. Thanks.

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 9:36 AM, Amali Praveena Soban Kumar <
samalipraveena@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Hi Yu zhen,
> I've just started to test AOO4.1.1. Some test cases are automated and some
> are manual.
> Can you please tell me how to execute automated scripts and test cases,
> please?
> Thanks,
> Amali.
>

> On Monday, 7 July 2014 9:02 PM, Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hi Amali,
>
> I have assigned you 10 test cases on Linux Ubuntu 64bit in Testlink as the
> first batch. You can find them in "Test Case Assigned to Me". Please report
> issues in Bugzilla and warn for severe ones in QA mailing list (
> qa@openoffice.apache.org). Please let me know when you are done.
>
> Thanks again
>  for your support to AOO testing!
>

> On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 10:45 AM, Amali Praveena Soban Kumar <
> samalipraveena@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>
> > hi Yuzhen,
> > My Test Link ID: amaliOO
> > Platform : Ubuntu Linux 64 bit
> > BugZilla Id: samalipraveena@yahoo.com.au
> > Please add me to qa-team group in bugzilla.
> > I'm a new volunteer. Can you assign me with some test cases, please?
> > Thanks,
> > Amali.
> >

> --
> Regards,
> Yu Zhen

Yu Zhen

Re: available to help test AOO4.1.1

Posted by Amali Praveena Soban Kumar <sa...@yahoo.com.au>.
Hi Yu zhen,
I've just started to test AOO4.1.1. Some test cases are automated and some are manual.
Can you please tell me how to execute automated scripts and test cases, please?
Thanks,
Amali.

On Monday, 7 July 2014 9:02 PM, Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Amali,

I have assigned you 10 test cases on Linux Ubuntu 64bit in Testlink as the
first batch. You can find them in "Test Case Assigned to Me". Please report
issues in Bugzilla and warn for severe ones in QA mailing list (
qa@openoffice.apache.org). Please let me know when you are done.

Thanks again
 for your support to AOO testing!

On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 10:45 AM, Amali Praveena Soban Kumar <
samalipraveena@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> hi Yuzhen,
> My Test Link ID: amaliOO
> Platform : Ubuntu Linux 64 bit
> BugZilla Id: samalipraveena@yahoo.com.au
> Please add me to qa-team group in bugzilla.
> I'm a new volunteer. Can you assign me with some test cases, please?
> Thanks,
> Amali.

Yu Zhen

Re: available to help test AOO4.1.1

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Amali,

I have assigned you 10 test cases on Linux Ubuntu 64bit in Testlink as the
first batch. You can find them in "Test Case Assigned to Me". Please report
issues in Bugzilla and warn for severe ones in QA mailing list (
qa@openoffice.apache.org). Please let me know when you are done.

Thanks again for your support to AOO testing!

On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 10:45 AM, Amali Praveena Soban Kumar <
samalipraveena@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> hi Yuzhen,
> My Test Link ID: amaliOO
> Platform : Ubuntu Linux 64 bit
> BugZilla Id: samalipraveena@yahoo.com.au
> Please add me to qa-team group in bugzilla.
> I'm a new volunteer. Can you assign me with some test cases, please?
> Thanks,
> Amali.

Yu Zhen