Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Roberto Secaul <se...@yahoo.es> on 2006/06/28 16:57:19 UTC

Print a special character

hi,
  i want to write some links with a distinct attribute like:
"<a href="javascript:hideAction('action1Layer')"></a>"
"<a href="javascript:hideAction('action2Layer')"></a>"
  "<a href="javascript:hideAction('action3Layer')"></a>"
in order to activate one layer with javascript.

  i would like to print a special character(<,>) from my source .java code but tapestry reders it bad. I know i've to use IMarkUpWriter but i dont know how.
Can anyone help me?
  thx for annoyance
bye

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.