Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Anurag Sharma <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/15 05:34:22 UTC

solr IRC

Is this correct link to Solr IRC -
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#solr
I tried couple of times using the IRC, the list of online users are always
good but never get any response on the query and also don't see any
communication/discussion.

Re: solr IRC

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.
On 11/15/2014 10:12 PM, Anurag Sharma wrote:
> Thanks a lot Shawn for the detailed explanation. The wiki is also very
> helpful. Any recommended client like pidgin, adium etc. especially for
> windows.

The last time I used IRC from a Windows machine (which was a long time
ago), I used mIRC.  These days I use irssi inside screen on a Linux machine.

Thanks,
Shawn

Re: solr IRC

Posted by Anurag Sharma <an...@gmail.com>.