Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Hilderich <hi...@yahoo.de> on 2013/09/13 12:11:19 UTC

onexception with option to ignore some

Hello Camel users!

Can someone tell me if the onexception dsl part within the route or context
can exclude some type of exceptions? My intention is to handle all types
of exception except of two specific ones (UserExistException,
UserNotValidException).
Because these Exception are handled by the WSDL contract and any exception
handling inside Camel put this mechanism out of force.

Cheers
Hilderich

Re: onexception with option to ignore some

Posted by Hilderich <hi...@yahoo.de>.
Hello again!

I have solved it as you can see next:

Cheers