Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Fariborz Navidan <md...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/04 13:53:12 UTC

noVNC not committed to 4.13!

Hello All,

Several months ago, there was a discussion on integrating noVNC into new
4.13 and one of development said he will commit it into 4.13 but I see
console proxy is using same system as previous. noVNC has several benefits.
It does not repaints the screen making it flashing on low speed connections
and it forwards keys pressed just in the way you are working locally.

Re: noVNC not committed to 4.13!

Posted by Fariborz Navidan <md...@gmail.com>.
What if I want to create my own system vm template with noVNC support?

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Hi Fariborz,