Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Håkon Larsson <ha...@xox.no> on 2003/01/17 17:32:56 UTC

[SOURCE] Issue #TRQS119 - OM generation flaw in Torque 3.0

You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
<http://scarab.werken.com/scarab/issues/id/TRQS119>

Type :        Defect
Issue Id :    TRQS119
Reported by: Håkon Larsson
             haakon - (haakon.larsson@xox.no)

Details:

Description: There seems to be a flaw in the OM generation. All column names are converted to uppercase names and since I'm using a database where all my column names are in lowercase, the SQL generated by the Peer and MapBuilder classes will therefore generate an SQLException when executed. By taking a look the templates Peer.vm and MapBuilder.vm, I saw that the column names where converted to uppercase while the table names staid the same. I guess that the column names where not originally meant to be converted to uppercase and it doesn&#8217;t make any sense to do so either, making inconsistence between that is defined in the database-schema.xml and the SQL generated by the Peer and MapBuilder classes.