Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Paolo Castagna <ca...@googlemail.com> on 2011/04/21 10:19:44 UTC

Multiple RDF datasets with a single Fuseki instance?

Hi,
is it possible to serve multiple RDF datasets (each backed up by a different TDB location) using a single Fuseki instance?

Thanks,
Paolo

Re: Multiple RDF datasets with a single Fuseki instance?

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com>.

On 21/04/11 09:19, Paolo Castagna wrote:
> Hi,
> is it possible to serve multiple RDF datasets (each backed up by a
> different TDB location) using a single Fuseki instance?
>
> Thanks,
> Paolo

Internally - yes

Via the command line, no.

So far, I've been concentrating on making it easy to use for one datasets.

I have been wondering what's the best way to configure Fuseki - a file
(RDF) a bit like a simplified Joseki config file seems the way to go.
It needs to be RDF so assembler descriptions can be included.  No point
requiring having a config file (e.g. JSON) that points to other config
files.

	Andy