Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/04 21:14:41 UTC

IE CSS hacks

The CSS hack I proposed to take care of the peekaboo
bug apparently squishes everything in Firefox
together.  I think it's time to add a conditional
comment that will load an IE only css file.

added to header.ftl around line 37:
    <!--[if IE]>
    <link rel="stylesheet"
href="<@o...@ofbizContentUrl>"
type="text/css"/>
    <![endif]-->

and
created hack.css
#ecom-mainarea .screenlet-header, #ecom-mainarea
.screenlet-body, #ecom-mainarea .screenlet {
height:1%;
}

If this sounds right, I'll make a patch.

Re: IE CSS hacks

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
We do a similar hack - with exactly that conditional - to make more than
a few of our sites work.

Cheers,
Tim

--