Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Maduravalli <ma...@bharatmatrimony.com> on 2007/05/10 14:42:18 UTC

Session in cocoon

Hi,

    I need to set a session variable in wml/html/chtml page generated by cocoon. How to do this? The form values are submitted to the php page, and through this how to get a session values in cocoon sitemap.xmap or in wml/html/chtml pages?

    I need to maintain the values throughout the pages. And how to unset the session variable while logout?

   And also please send me the help links for session in xml/ wml/ html/ chtml/ xsl/ sitemap.xmap files.

Thanks and Regards,
Maduravalli J

Authentification and forms continuation

Posted by h....@arcor.de.
 Do Forms Continution and Authentication work together.
It worked in cocoon 2.1.8 with the continuation as POST parameter.
This didn't work any more in 2.1.10,
even  with the continuation as GET parameter?
Is this true:
I also had problems with global variables and Authentication.

Cheers
H.Braun

Re: Session in cocoon

Posted by Jeroen Reijn <j....@hippo.nl>.
Hi Maduravalli,

I think you will need to set the session in you sitemap part that
generates your wml/html/chtml. You can do this by using the SetterAction.

You can get the session inside your sitemap by using the
SessionAttribute input module. You can request your session attribute
with {session-attr:someattribute}.

You can also use flowscript or the SessionInvalidatorAction to unset the
entire session.

I think the Cocoon website provides enough information about the sitemap
  and XML.

Kind regards,

Jeroen Reijn