Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/05/04 04:05:43 UTC

[Struts Wiki] Update of "StrutsNewFaqs" by CharlieZhang

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by CharlieZhang:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsNewFaqs

- Up to StrutsProjectPages
- ----
- This is an index of Struts Frequently Asked Question pages added to this wiki.
+ Hi, I'm a programmer. Using struts alot in my working.
+ Recently,I wrote some code to improve STRUTS! I believe it will be useful for all struts users. But how to publish my code? I can't receive any email from APACHE mail list.
+     Could somebody help me? Thanks alot!

- I can change this. Isn't a security risk.
- If you've had a question of your own answered on one of Struts lists, or elsewhere, please feel free to summarize here.
-
- For more Struts FAQs, see the Struts website < http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/faqs/index.html >.
-
-  * ActionErrorsAndActionMessages
-  * ActionChaining
-  * RequestProcessor
-  * ForwardingWithDifferentParameter
-
-  * DefinePita
-
-  *  StrutsAndMaven
-  *  StrutsAndPortlets
-  *  StrutsBeginnerValidatorFramework
-  *  StrutsBenefits
-  *  StrutsBuildingFromSource
-  *  StrutsCommitters
-  *  StrutsDeprecatedActionErrors
-  *  StrutsFormBeans
-  *  StrutsHowToUseNightlyBuild
-  *  StrutsHtmlOptionsInternationalization
-  *  StrutsInitialization - How to initialize your business logic or read configuiration files, etc...
-  *  StrutsMaximumNumberOfTagsPerPage
-  *  StrutsMessageResourcesDoc
-  *  StrutsMessageResourcesFromDatabase
-  *  StrutsMoreAboutJSF
-  *  StrutsMyFavoriteIDE
-  *  StrutsReloadingConfig
-  *  StrutsSellMeOnTiles
-  *  StrutsSubprojects
-  *  StrutsUpgrade - Notes on '''''upgrading'''''
-  *  StrutsWhyOnlyOneInstanceOfActionClass
-
-
- ----*
- Up to StrutsProjectPages
-

Re: [Struts Wiki] Update of "StrutsNewFaqs" by CharlieZhang

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com>.
On 5/3/05, Frank W. Zammetti <fz...@omnytex.com> wrote:
> I reverted this FAQ page to #13, which appears to me to be the last
> truly valid version... I suspect someone was screwing around here
> because the FAQs listed seem to be valid content and I can't imagine the
> real intent was to remove them.  If I am mistaken than I believe the
> person who made the last two changes (14 and 15) should come on the list
> and explain their intent.

Good catch.

Craig

Posted by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com>.