Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Hiranya Jayathilaka <hi...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/24 21:32:09 UTC

Alternative to SSLClientIOEventDispatch.createSSLIOSession

Hi Oleg,

We used to override the createSSLIOSession method of the SSLClientIOEventDispatch class in the Synapse transports. What is the alternative to this in the new HTTP Core APIs? Basically, we want to customize how SSLIOSession instances are created by the transport.

Thanks,
Hiranya
--
Hiranya Jayathilaka
Mayhem Lab/RACE Lab;

Re: Alternative to SSLClientIOEventDispatch.createSSLIOSession

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Sun, 2013-07-28 at 17:01 -0700, Hiranya Jayathilaka wrote:

> >> Will it be possible to get an extensible hook into this class in a
> >> future release, so we can easily override how SSLIOSession objects are
> >> created, without having to override the whole createConnection method?
> >>

> >> Thanks,
> >> Hiranya
> >>

> > That's already been done in 4.3
>
> Sounds good. Looking forward to the 4.3 release.

Hi Hiranya

HttpCore 4.3 should be available at the Maven Central. Please let me
know if need any help upgrading.

Cheers

Oleg

Re: Alternative to SSLClientIOEventDispatch.createSSLIOSession

Posted by Hiranya Jayathilaka <hi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Hiranya Jayathilaka <hi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,