Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Robbie Martinez <ro...@ssd.usa.alcatel.com> on 2002/02/27 21:08:31 UTC

ErrorDocument

I'm running Apache 1.3.20 on a Windows 98 machine.

I'm trying to customize an ErrorDocument in my .htaccess file like so:

ErrorDocument 401 /php/root/MyRoot/rejection.html

In my Apache error log, I'm getting the following error:

c:/php/root/myroot/rejection.html is not executable; ensure interpreted scripts have "#!" first line

Why would I need "#!" on an HTML document? Is there a way around this when running Apache on Windows?